Dr. Amanda Apfelblat is a board certified pediatric chiropractor, DACCP, and also in maternity and family wellness care. She has been a member of the Westland Chamber of Commerce since 2003, serving both on the board of directors and as a chamber ambassador since that time. She has served on the executive board since 2004, holding numerous positions, including being chairperson of the board in 2006. She has also been a Taste Fest co-chair since 2004.
In 2007, Dr. Apfelblat was awarded both the Westland Business Person of the Year and Westland’s 2007 Non-Rotarian of the Year. She also co-chairs the Chamber Shopping Extravaganza and has served on numerous Chamber Committees including: Community and Educational Development, Business and Economical Growth, and the Ambassador Club. Additionally, Dr. Apfelblat is a sponsor of the Chamber Annual Golf Outing, the Winter Bowl Fest, Restaurant Rally, Taste Fest, and the Shopping Extravaganza.
Dr. Apfelblat is very involved in the community. She is a member of the Garden City Business and Professional Women’s Group. In addition, she also sits on the advisory board for the Westland Salvation Army and for Schoolcraft College’s Massage Therapy Program. Furthermore, she has spoken to students at Westland Middle Schools and High Schools about the field of chiropractic and sponsors a college scholarship for William D. Ford High School students. She is also involved with the Chamber in the Westland Youth Assistance Program’s annual career and job skill evening.
Dr. Apfelblat sponsors many fundraising events for local community organizations including: Westland Chamber, Westland Police-TRU, Rotary Club, Westland Foundation, Garden City Hospital, and the Salvation Army.
- Member of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Served as Vice President of the Association in 2017 and 2018
- Serves as the VIP Club Chair, which is an exclusive and elite group of distinguished Michigan Association of Chiropractors members
- Founding member of the MCPA (Michigan Chiropractic Pediatric Association), and currently serves on their Board of Directors
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and is Board Certified in Pediatric Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Life University in Atlanta, GA
- Board Certified Pediatric Chiropractor, D.A.C.C.P
- Certified in MUA (Manipulation Under Anesthesia)
- Certified in Spinal Decompression Treatment
“I love going to my chiropractic appointments here. Everyone from the staff to Dr. Amanda Apfelblat herself are friendly and personable.”
- DaShanne W.
LOCATIONS & HOURS
Michigan Chiropractic Specialists is by appointment only, but we can often accommodate same day bookings. Give us a call! We are often in session and don’t have a receptionist, so please leave a message. We’ll get back to you ASAP!
30900 Ford Road Ste: C Garden City, MI 48135
6736A, Orchard Lake Rd, West Bloomfield Township, Michigan, 48322
Phone: (248) 862-2226